What I love about the New Mrs. Fields Philippines website
Recently we launched a new Mrs. Fields website created by our franchisees in the Philippines. I’m going “cookies” over it, and wanted to share it with you. Take a look at mrsfields.com.ph. Here are some of my favorite things about the new website:
- It connects emotionally. Mrs. Fields is all about the fun of giving a gift, receiving a gift, and the way you feel when you taste our unique treats, chocolates, and cookies.
The use of photography clearly communicates these emotions.
- It’s fun and interactive. I can’t think of anything more fun than indulging in cookies and treats. And the use of the “guilty pleasure” link provides a creative way to interact with customers.
- Great use of social media. In addition to the “guilty please” links, there is a strong focus on links to our social media platforms.
- Building brand innovation. Combining iconic brands like Hershey’s and Reese’s with Mrs. Fields offers a winning “must taste” product offer.
- It’s easy to use. The site is as functional as it is fun. It’s easy to order from as well as to identify the desired Mrs. Fields location nearest you.
What do you think of the site? Please post and let me know what you think or e-mail me at [email protected].